Practical basics of electrical temperature measurement
Employees using electrical temperature probes who require practical information about this topic.
The webinar provides an overview of how electrical temperature probes are used.
- Operation of RTD temperature probes and thermocouples
- Connection of electrical temperature probes
- Tolerance classes of RTD temperature probes and thermocouples
- Compensating cable, cold junction temperature, and internal temperature compensation (thermocouples)
- Linearization for field devices
- Selected temperature probes from JUMO
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Practical basics of electrical temperature measurement||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|