Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe
All employees who are planning the use of sensor technology in potentially explosive areas.
After the webinar, participants will have an overview of the application options for JUMO equipment in potentially explosive areas.
The webinar gives an overview of the basic principles of explosion protection and the correct use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe:
- Zones and explosion groups
- Device groups and device categories
- Ignition protection type intrinsically safe
- Examination certificate
- Setup of intrinsically safe electrical circuits
- Application examples of JUMO equipment with the intrinsically safe protection type:
- Use of the JUMO dTRANS p33 pressure transmitter
- Use of an RTD temperature probe with the JUMO dTRANS T02 Ex transmitter
Training or experience in the area of measurement technology.
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Explosion Protection in Europe
- Explosion protection in Europe according to ATEX: Basic theoretical principles and practical implementation with equipment
Dipl.-Ing. Manfred Schleicher
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|