Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe
All employees who are planning the use of sensor technology in potentially explosive areas.
The webinar gives an overview of the basic principles of explosion protection and the correct use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe:
- The explosion triangle
- Device groups, zone classification, and device categories
- Explosion groups and temperature classes
- Typical ATEX identification marking for JUMO equipment
- Examination certificate and specifications by the operator
- Other application examples for JUMO equipment in the operating mode "intrinsically safe" (i)
Training or experience in the area of measurement technology.
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Reference book Explosion Protection in Europe
- Seminar Explosion protection in Europe according to ATEX: Basic theoretical principles and practical implementation with equipment
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe||Webinar||