Practical basics of electrical temperature measurement
All employees using electrical temperature probes who require practical information about this topic.
After the webinar the participants will know the basic core principles for the use of RTD temperature probes and thermocouples.
The webinar provides an overview of the application of electrical temperature probes:
- Operation of RTD temperature probes and thermocouples
- Connection of electrical temperature probes
- Tolerance classes of RTD temperature probes and thermocouples
- Compensating cable and cold junction temperature (thermocouples)
- Internal and external temperature compensation (thermocouples)
- Linearization for field devices
- Selected temperature probes from JUMO
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
Dipl.-Ing. Manfred Schleicher
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Practical basics of electrical temperature measurement||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|