Using cascade control
Users who want to implement cascade controls or who want to learn more about the topic.
The webinar demonstrates the reasons for the introduction of cascaded control loops and shows the application of this structure:
- Structure and operating principle of the cascade control
- Configuration of the two controllers, optimization, and handling
- Reasons for the introduction for a cascade:
- Limiting the power in the control process
- Compensating disturbances
- Controlling the process or achieving a higher control quality on paths of a higher order
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Seminar Configuration and operation of JUMO compact controllers
- Seminar Control parameters and optimization of controllers
- Seminar Control technology for practitioners
|Using cascade control||Webinar||