Functional safety in Europe pertaining to Safety Integrity Level and the Performance Level – basic course
Employees who want to get an initial overview of the functional safety requirements in construction and mechanical
After the seminar the participants will have an overview of functional safety and can create risk assessments, retrace calculations, establish SIL structures and compile documentations.
The seminar provides an introduction about the simple start into functional safety through application-oriented practical information when dealing with the standards:
- What does functional safety mean?
- Standards, definitions, values
- Differences between SIL and PL
- Manufacturer specifications
- System structures
- Risk assessment and the tools
- Security structures
- Case study of a safety chain
- SIL-ratings according to standards
- Certificates and safety manual
- ystem applications and their different approaches with structures and calculations
- General information and examples for practical use
- Exchange of experience
Basic technical knowledge.
Follow up trainings: