Pressure and level measurement technology - basic course
All employees working regularly with the measurands pressure, differential pressure, or level, and who are responsible for the correct selection or the best possible operation of the measuring devices.
After the seminar, participants will be able to select, start up, and check pressure measuring devices.
The seminar covers important basic knowledge regarding pressure measurement technology as well as hydrostatic level measurement:
- Operation, structure, and features of the most important sensor types
- Technical features of pressure transmitters and level probes
- Understanding data sheet and accuracy specifications
- Application-oriented selection of pressure transmitters
- Level measurement at open and pressurized containers
- Practical session: Workshops for startup of pressure transmitters
Technical basic knowledge.
Follow up trainings:
- Webinar recording Hydrostatic level measurement – basic principles and startup
- Webinar recording Introduction to the electronic pressure measurement technology
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik