Plant visualization software JUMO SVS3000
All employees who would like to operate JUMO devices centrally via a computer using the JUMO SVS3000 and who want to visualize and record data.
After the seminar the participants will be able to operate JUMO SVS3000 as well as to configure and parameterize the applications on their own.
The seminar provides information about the functionality and menu structure as well as the operation and the configuration of JUMO SVS3000:
- Practical information regarding digital interfaces (serial interfaces and Ethernet)
- General information about data management
- Setting of data recording
- Preparation of group screens and trends
- Working in the operating level
- Configuration of the batch reporting
- Searching for archived batch reports
- Math and timetable functions
- Practical session: Extensive exercises and workshops
Technical basic knowledge.
Follow up trainings:
- e-learning Plant visualization software with batch-related data reporting SVS3000: Connection of JUMO dTRON 300 to JUMO SVS3000
- Webinar recording Project creation with the JUMO SVS3000 visualization software
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik