Industrial heat treatment according to AMS2750 and CQI-9
Technical personnel, operators of heat treatment systems, employees in the quality assurance department,
and anyone supplying parts for the aviation or automotive industry, which fall under the guidelines.
The webinar provides an overview of the background and technical aspects for the application of
the specifications according to AMS2750 and CQI-9.
- Source and application areas of the specification according to AMS2750 and CQI-9
- Using examples, the most important measurement technology criteria are explained. For example:
- Selection of thermocouples and instrumentation
- Allowed tolerance limits
- Calibration intervals, etc.
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Webinar Application of the AMS2750 directive based on a case study
- Webinar recording Operation and application of JUMO thermoCOR - Portable measuring system according to AMS2750 and CQI-9
- Webinar recording Practical basics of electrical temperature measurement
|Industrial heat treatment according to AMS2750 and CQI-9||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|