Modbus in JUMO-devices - Basic principles and example configuration
All employees who want to connect JUMO devices via Modbus.
The webinar demonstrates the data selection and the device configuration for
communication via Modbus and Modbus TCP.
- Basic principles of Modbus
- Network topology
- Configuration of the interfaces RS485/232 and TCP/IP
- Compilation of the frames for reading and writing
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Seminar Measurement, control and automation system JUMO mTRON T – basic course
- Seminar Measurement, control, and automation system JUMO mTRON T – advanced course
- Webinar recording Modbus (part 2): Connection of Modbus slaves to the PLC of JUMO mTRON T
- Seminar PLC programming software CODESYS V3.5 and JUMO mTRON T
|Modbus in JUMO-devices - Basic principles and example configuration||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|