JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600 - startup, wiring, configuration, data transmission, and evaluation
All employees who would like to learn more about the current options with paperless recorders, or who are planning a startup with the JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600.
After the webinar, participants will be able to start up the paperless recorder JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600.
The webinar provides an overview of the handling for the JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600 paperless recorder:
- Essential features of the paperless recorder
- Wiring of the sensor technology and the binary signals
- Setting up recording (configuration)
- Operation of the paperless recorder
- Typical transfer and evaluation of recorded data using the software products PCC and PCA3000
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- e-learning Connection and startup of a JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600
- Seminar Data recording and evaluation with JUMO paperless recorders – basic course
- Webinar recording JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600 - startup, wiring, configuration, data transmission, and evaluation
- Seminar Safe usage of measurement data of JUMO components with recording function
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600 - startup, wiring, configuration, data transmission, and evaluation||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|