Basic principles for pH measurement and use of measurement technology
Employees who carry out pH measurements and who require practical information about this topic.
The webinar conveys central information dealing with safe use of the measurement technology for pH measurement.
- Definition of pH value and structure of a combination electrode
- Selection criteria for combination electrodes
- Example for the initial startup of a pH combination electrode with transmitter
- Mounting in a fitting
- Configuration of transmitters
- Calibration of the measuring chains
- Calibration logbook
- Storage and cleaning of pH combination electrodes
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer
with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Analytical measurement technology for practitioners
- Reference book Information on pH measurement
- e-learning Measuring of the pH value
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Basic principles for pH measurement and use of measurement technology||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|