Analytical measurement technology for practitioners
Employees planning, installing, or maintaining measuring chains with electrochemical sensors.
After the seminar, the participants will be able to start up the corresponding measurement technology and to service
The seminar covers the basic principles of measurement parameters in analytical measurement technology. Using concrete examples the setup of measuring chains and their startup is carried out. The focus is on the measurement parameters pH value and electrolytic conductivity (conductive and inductive). The event also includes basic information on the measurement of free chlorine.
- General and practical contents on the measuring principles
- Measurement technology information (setup and correct maintenance of sensors, wiring, configuration of the transmitters, etc.)
- Basic distinctive features of sensors with regard to application areas in liquid analysis
- Possible applications of modern transmitters and controllers as well as intelligent sensors
- Extensive workshops for the startup of measuring chains including calibration
Expertise in the field of electrical engineering and/or chemistry.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Control parameters and optimization of controllers
- Exclusive training Control technology for practitioners
- Exclusive training JUMO AQUIS touch S/P – modular multichannel measuring device for liquid analysis
- Exclusive training Safe handling of measurement data from JUMO devices with recording function
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik