Analytical measurement technology for practitioners
Employees planning, installing, or maintaining measuring chains with electrochemical sensors.
After the seminar, the participants will be able to start up the corresponding measurement technology and to service
The seminar provides the basic principles of measurement parameters in analytical measurement technology. Concrete examples are used to set up measuring chains and
start them up. The parameters pH value, redox potential, and electrolytic conductivity are covered.
- General and practical contents on the measuring principles
- Measurement technology information (setup and correct maintenance of sensors, wiring, configuration of the transmitters, etc.)
- Basic distinctive features of sensors with regard to application areas in liquid analysis
- Possible applications of modern transmitters and controllers as well as intelligent sensors
- Extensive workshops for the startup of measuring chains including calibration
Expertise in the field of electrical engineering and/or chemistry.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik