Working with JUMO digiLine
Employees who install or maintain the digital sensor technology or design systems with JUMO digiLine.
After the seminar, participants will be able to plan systems with JUMO digiLine, install the components, and maintain them.
- Overview of available sensors and installation equipment
- Connection of the components via JUMO digiLine hub or Y-Splitter
- Configuration and calibration of the sensors for pH, redox potential, conductivity, oxygen, turbidity and disinfection parameters via DSM (digital sensor management)
- Connection of the digital sensors to the AQUIS touch
- The digital sensors with analog output
- Extensive workshops
Basic knowledge for determining analytical measurement parameters.
Follow up trainings:
Produktmanager Liquid analysis
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology