Safe handling of measurement data from JUMO devices with recording function
Employees who are responsible for setting up data storage and archiving for JUMO components with recording function and/or who are responsible for evaluating data (network administrators, QM employees, etc.).
After the seminar the participants will be able to safely handle the PC evaluation software PCA3000 and the PCA communication software PCC.
The seminar covers basic core principles and information on the transfer, archiving, and measurement data evaluation of the following JUMO products: JUMO LOGOSCREEN 601/700, JUMO DICON touch, JUMO IMAGO 500, JUMO AQUIS touch S/P, JUMO mTRON T.
- Installation of the software components prior to first loading of measurement data
- Safe handling of archives
- Evaluation possibilities
- Data backup
- Connection of the components to Ethernet
- Setting up a time-controlled data transfer with the PCC communication software
- Use of the web server
- Basic knowledge about data output on forms and use of standard forms
- Practical session: Extensive workshops with the evaluation and communication software
Please note: The configuration of the components is not part of this seminar.
Basic technical knowledge.
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik