Data recording and evaluation with JUMO paperless recorders
Employees who are responsible for starting up JUMO paperless recorders of the type JUMO LOGOSCREEN 601/700 or who are responsible for evaluating the recorded measurement data. Engineers as well as technicians who are responsible for planning plants with documentation requirements and who are responsible for their optimal implementation.
After the seminar the participants will be able to configure and operate the JUMO paperless recorders for typical applications. They can transfer and archive recording data securely via data carrier or Ethernet as well as carry out a secure evaluation with the PCA3000 software.
The seminar provides central basic principles for startup and efficient use of the paperless recorder series JUMO LOGOSCREEN as well as the relevant software components:
- Mounting and connection
- Functionality of the paperless recorder
- Configuration of the devices for typical applications
- General information about the configuration programs (connection assistant, device manager, diagnostic possibilities, etc.)
- Evaluation of measurement data using the JUMO PC evaluation software PCA3000
- Connection of the devices via Ethernet
- Time-controlled data request with the JUMO PCA communication software PCC
- Practical session: extensive workshops on the device as well as with the software components
Basic technical knowledge and knowledge in the field of automation technology.
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology