JUMO AQUIS touch S/P – modular multichannel measuring device for liquid analysis
Employees who are responsible for startup and operation of the JUMO AQUIS touch S/P or who would like to get an
overview of the device.
After the seminar the participants will know the most important functions of the JUMO AQUIS touch S/P and will be
able to start up as well as operate the device safely for measuring analytical measurands.
The seminar provides the necessary basic principles and knowledge for the startup and operation of the modular multichannel measuring devices for liquid analysis:
- Brief overview of the measurement parameters pH value, conductive and inductive conductivity, as well as and the disinfection measurands (e.g. free chlorine)
- Hardware and display options
- Calibration logbooks, alarm and event lists, web server
- Control and recording function
- Further options with the multichannel measuring device
- Connection of JUMO digiLine sensors to the JUMO AQUIS touch S/P
- Practical session
- Startup of measuring chains for pH value and conductivity measurement (conductive and inductive) including calibration
- Configuration and operation of a two-state controller based on the example of a wastewater neutralization reaction
Basic knowledge for determining analytical measurement parameters and/or participation in the "Analytical measurement technology for practitioners" seminar.
Follow up trainings:
Produktmanager Liquid analysis
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology