Plant visualization software JUMO SVS3000
All employees who would like to operate JUMO devices centrally via a PC using the JUMO SVS3000 and who want to
visualize or process variables.
After the seminar the participants will be able to operate JUMO SVS3000 as well as to configure and parameterize the
applications on their own.
The seminar provides information about the functionality and menu structure as well as the operation and the configuration of JUMO SVS3000:
- Practical information about digital interfaces (serial interfaces and Ethernet)
- General information about data management
- Setting of data recording
- Creating group screens and trends
- Working in the operating level
- Configuration of the batch reporting
- Searching for archived batch reports
- Math and timetable functions
- Practical session: extensive workshops
Basic technical knowledge.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik