Measuring, control, and automation system – JUMO mTRON T and CODESYS V3.5
Employees who are starting up JUMO mTRON T for the first time. Engineers and technicians who are responsible for
the planning of plants with JUMO mTRON T and who are responsible for the optimal use of the system.
After the seminar the participants will be able to start up the system including the PLC extension.
The seminar provides the necessary information for successful startup of JUMO mTRON T including the extension with CODESYS.
- System overview, installation, and wiring
- Configuration of the recording function, the controller function, and the program generator
- Detailed information on the multifunction panel 840 and the multichannel controller module
- Important functionalities of the system (limit value monitoring function, user administration, email transmission, etc.)
- Extensive configuration examples
- Refresher training on programming in CFC (Continuous Function Chart) and in ST code (structured text)
- Procedure in CODESYS for extending the system with PLC functionality
- Data types and declaration of variables, communication between PLC and JUMO mTRON T
- Information about the user interface of CODESYS V3.5
- JUMO functions in CODESYS
- Tips and tricks in handling the software
- Extensive workshops
Basic technical knowledge.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training JUMO variTRON 500 – advanced course
- Exclusive training JUMO variTRON 500 – basic course
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik