Program creation in ST code: expansion of JUMO diraTRON, JUMO diraVIEW, and JUMO LOGOSCREEN 601/700 to include PLC functionality
Employees who want to add PLC functionality to JUMO diraVIEW or JUMO diraTRON and JUMO LOGOSCREEN 700.
After the seminar the participants are able to add PLC functionality to the automation components.
The indicators, controllers, and paperless recorders have a wide range of functions which can be set via the configuration program. Extensive extensions are possible in the programming language ST code (structured text) in the ST editor. The seminar demonstrates the extension through the PLC functionality.
- Linking input and output variables in the configuration program for the ST editor
- Brief overview of the ST editor?
- Procedure for creating the program?
- Arithmetic, numerical, and logical functions?
- Statistics and comparison functions??
- Date and time functions??
- Instructions (If, For, While, etc.)?
- Text display controls from the PLC??
- Variables declaration?
- Changing control parameters from the PLC
- Practical session: workshops on the above topics
Basic technical knowledge. First experiences with the devices would be optimal.
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik