Extension of JUMO components through PLC functionality
Employees who want to add PLC functionality to JUMO components.
After the seminar, participants will be able to add PLC functionality to JUMO diraTRON/diraVIEW, JUMO meroTRON/meroVIEW, and JUMO LOGOSCREEN 601/700.
The indicators, controllers, and paperless recorders have a wide range of functions which can be set via the configuration program. Extensive extensions are possible in the programming language ST code (structured text) in the ST editor. The seminar demonstrates the extension through the PLC functionality.
- Linking input and output variables in the configuration program for the ST editor
- Brief overview of the ST editor
- Procedure for creating the program
- Arithmetic, numerical, and logical functions
- Statistics and comparison functions
- Date and time functions
- Instructions (If, For, While, etc.)
- Text display controls from the PLC
- Variables declaration
- Changing control parameters from the PLC
- Practical session: workshops on the above topics
Basic technical knowledge. First experiences with the devices would be optimal.
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology