JUMO paperless recorder for recording process data according to FDA 21 CFR Part 11
Employees who are responsible for startup, operation, and maintenance of paperless recorders. Engineers as well as
technicians who are responsible for planning plants with documentation requirements and who are responsible for
their optimal deployment.
After the seminar the participants will be able to administer the system and to configure the paperless recorders for typical applications. Time-controlled communication via Ethernet can be set up using the communication software and the data of an archive can be evaluated.
The seminar covers basic core principles and information on the startup of paperless recorders and the relevant software components:
- Explanation of the safety concept for the whole system
- Installation of the PC software components
- Creating user lists and device rights files via the PC Security Manager software PCS
- Configuration of the paperless recorder using the setup program
- Electronic signatures on the device and on the PC
- Working with the PC evaluation software PCA3000
- Connection of the devices via RS485 and Ethernet interface, time-controlled data query with the PCA communication software PCC
- Traceability according to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and presentation of the PC Audit Trail Manager software PCAT
- Practical session: extensive workshops on the device as well as with the software components
Basic technical knowledge.
Follow up trainings:
- Seminar Data recording and evaluation with JUMO paperless recorders
- Webinar recording JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600 - startup, wiring, configuration, data transmission, and evaluation
Produktmanager Anzeiger, Messumformer & Registriergeräte
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik