Pressure and level measurement technology
Employees working regularly with the measurands pressure, differential pressure, or level and who are responsible
for the correct selection or the best possible operation of the measuring devices.
After the seminar the participants will be able to select, start up, and check electrical pressure measuring devices.
The seminar covers important basic principles about electrical pressure measurement technology as well as hydrostatic level measurement:
- Operation, structure, and features of the most important sensor types
- Technical features of pressure transmitters and level probes
- Understanding data sheet and accuracy specifications
- Application-oriented selection of pressure transmitters
- Level measurement at open and pressurized containers
- Practical session: Workshops for startup of pressure transmitters
Basic technical knowledge.
Follow up trainings:
- Webinar recording Hydrostatic level measurement – basic principles and startup
- Webinar recording Introduction to the electronic pressure measurement technology
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik