Modbus (part 2): Connection of Modbus slaves to the PLC of JUMO mTRON T
All employees who want to connect Modbus devices via the RS485 interface directly to the PLC of JUMO mTRON T.
The webinar demonstrates how the connection of Modbus slaves is established in CODESYS:
- Modbus protocol structure and additional basic principles
- Create interface, Modbus master, and Modbus slave in CODESYS
- Transmission of BOOL and REAL values
- Compilation of process variables in frames (slave)
- Reset of slave interface and triggered transfer
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training JUMO mTRON T – measurement, control and automation system – basic course
- Exclusive training JUMO mTRON T – measurement, control, and automation system – advanced course
- Exclusive training PLC programming software CODESYS V3.5 and JUMO mTRON T
|Modbus (part 2): Connection of Modbus slaves to the PLC of JUMO mTRON T||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|