Practical application tips for the use of electrical thermometers
The webinar provides application tips for electrical thermometers using the example of the different constructive designs:
- Information on the use of different electrical thermometers (screw-in thermometers, insertion thermometers, surface probes, mineral-insulated elements, versions with measuring insert, etc.).
- Use of protection sleeves
- Heat conduction error and thermal response time
- Information on the calibration of temperature measurement chains
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- E-Learning Application of thermocouples
- Exclusive training Electrical temperature measurement for practitioners
- E-Learning Startup of RTD temperature probes
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
|Practical application tips for the use of electrical thermometers||Webinar recording||¾ Hour||free|