JUMO variTRON 500 – Part 1: Introduction and overview JUMO variTRON family
Employees who want to get an overview of JUMO variTRON 500.
The webinar gives a first impression of the JUMO variTRON family and provides an overview of the diverse possibilities of the products.
Contents in the first part are:
- Product features
- Added value of the JUMO PLC
- Tools of the variTRON family (configuration, application creation, Node-RED, web cockpit)
- Application examples/applications
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Webinar recording JUMO smartWARE Evaluation
- Webinar recording JUMO variTRON 500 – Part 2: The hardware, the configuration program, and first steps in CODESYS
- Webinar recording JUMO variTRON 500 – Part 3: Controlling the modules from CODESYS and the JUMO Web Cockpit
- Webinar recording JUMO variTRON 500 – Part 4: CODESYS WebVisu using an example
- Webinar recording JUMO variTRON 500 – Part 5: The Visu template
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
|JUMO variTRON 500 – Part 1: Introduction and overview JUMO variTRON family||Webinar recording||¾ Hour||free|