Temperature measurement with thermocouples
Employees using thermocouples who require practical information about this topic.
The webinar provides important basics for the handling of thermocouples:
- Thermoelectric effect
- Internal/external temperature compensation and fixed cold junction temperature
- Short-circuit consideration and necessity of galvanic isolation
- Standardized thermocouples, selection criteria, and long-term behavior
- Compensating cables/thermal cables and plug connectors that are free of thermoelectric voltage
- Versions of thermocouples
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Electrical temperature measurement for practitioners
- e-learning Startup of thermocouples
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Temperature measurement with thermocouples||Webinar recording||¾ Hour||free|