Practical information for measuring conductivity in ultra-pure water
Employees who measure conductivity in ultra-pure water and who require practical
information about this topic.
The webinar provides practical information on the use of measuring chains in ultra-pure water:
- Important information about wiring
- Limit values according to USP and Ph. Eur.
- Non-linear temperature dependence of the conductivity in ultra-pure water
- Temperature compensations according to ASTM
- General information about calibration
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Analytical measurement technology for practitioners
- Webinar recording Basic principles of conductive conductivity measurement
- Reference book Information on high-purity water
- Webinar recording Startup of a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P with sensors for pH and conductivity measurement
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Practical information for measuring conductivity in ultra-pure water||Webinar recording||½ Hour||free|
|Practical information for measuring conductivity in ultra-pure water||Webinar||