Consideration of intrinsically safe electrical thermometers with regard to explosion protection according to ATEX
All employees who use intrinsically safe electrical thermometers or sales staff who advise on their use.
The webinar considers the procedure for verification of intrinsically safety (i) for electrical thermometers:
- Direct connection of the thermometers to intrinsically safe equipment such as transmitters for DIN rail, consideration of the electrical connection values
- Self-heating of the protection tube and reduced medium temperature
- Use of head transmitters as equipment and reduced maximum ambient temperature
- Use of protection tubes
- Separation element
- Brief information on the use of electrical thermometers in protection type increased safety (e)
Basic knowledge of explosion protection according to ATEX. These can also be obtained by participating in the webinar "Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safety".
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Webinar recording Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe
|Consideration of intrinsically safe electrical thermometers with regard to explosion protection according to ATEX||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|