Safe application of autotuning in JUMO components with controller function
Users of JUMO components who want to save time by using autotuning to determine control parameters and those with a general interest in the subject.
The safe use of autotuning allows JUMO components to be optimized with regard to the control parameters with little effort.
• The closed control loop
• Functioning of autotuning (oscillation method)
• Carrying out autotuning for continuous and two-state controllers (demonstration)
• Limits of autotuning
• Autotuning by the step response method using the example of a two-state controller
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Configuration and operation of JUMO compact controllers
- Exclusive training Control parameters and optimization of controllers
- Exclusive training Control technology for practitioners
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
|Safe application of autotuning in JUMO components with controller function