Basic principles of measuring dissolved oxygen and use of measurement technology
Employees who carry out oxygen measurement and who require practical information about this topic.
The webinar conveys practical basic principles for measuring dissolved oxygen and demonstrates the handling of the JUMO ecoLine O-DO sensor for dissolved oxygen.
- Basic principles of oxygen measurement
- General information about verification and calibration of the systems
- JUMO ecoLine O-DO oxygen sensor and the transmitters
- Operating principle JUMO ecoLine O-DO and initial startup
- Distinctive features specific to calibration
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer
with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Basic principles of measuring dissolved oxygen and use of measurement technology||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|