Basic principles of chlorine measurement and use of measurement technology
Employees who carry out chlorine measurements and who require practical information about this topic.
The webinar conveys practical basic principles for measuring free chlorine and demonstrates the handling of available measurement technology.
- Chlorine as a disinfectant
- Chlorine concentration measurement and sensor for measuring free chlorine
- Fittings and other membrane-covered sensors
- Electrical connection
- Configuration of the transmitter or controller
- Influence of the pH value and the temperature on the chlorine measurement
- Procedure for fluctuating pH value
- Startup of the chlorine sensor with calibration
- Maintenance of the chlorine sensor and spare parts set
- Overview of the chlorine sensors
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Basic principles of chlorine measurement and use of measurement technology||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|