Basic principles of turbidity measurement and use of measurement technology
Employees who carry out turbidity measurement and who require practical information about this topic.
The webinar conveys practical basic principles for turbidity measurement and demonstrates the handling of available measurement technology.
- Basic principles of turbidity measurement
- General information about the turbidity sensor, fittings, and combinable transmitters
- Initial startup with JUMO AQUIS 500 RS
- Applying JUMO AQUIS touch S/P and JUMO mTRON T
- Producing a test and calibration solution
- Test and calibration of measuring chain/maintenance
- Additional unit for turbidity measurement
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Analytical measurement technology for practitioners
- Webinar recording Connection of JUMO digiLine sensor technology to a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
|Basic principles of turbidity measurement and use of measurement technology||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|