JUMO thyristor power controller of the TYA series – functions and controls for three-phase operation
All employees who use type JUMO TYA thyristor power controllers or who want to find out more information.
The webinar introduces the functions of the power controller and their proper use.
- General information about the selection of power controllers
- Functions of the TYA 201, TYA 202, and TYA 203 device series
- Configuration program
- Monitoring of the heating elements (current limiting during soft start, partial load failure monitoring, and R-control)
- Alpha start for transformer loads
- Dual energy management
- Information about the power controllers with bus connection
- Power controller for three-phase operation
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
|JUMO thyristor power controller of the TYA series – functions and controls for three-phase operation||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|