How to enhance efficiency by safely applying autotuning in JUMO controllers
Users of JUMO components who would like to calculate control parameters with autotuning in
a time-efficient manner and who are generally interested in this topic.
The webinar focuses on how suitable control parameters can be determined through autotuning.
Videos provide a precise idea of the functionality application.
- The closed control loop
- 2 autotuning methods in JUMO devices
- Operating principle of autotuning (oscillation method)
- Important points to consider during autotuning (plant setpoint, operation conditions, etc.)
- Special autotuning features for continuous controllers, two-state controllers, three-state controllers, modulating controllers, and position controllers
- Autotuning according to the step response method using the two-state controller as an example
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Seminar Configuration and operation of JUMO compact controllers
- Seminar Control parameters and optimization of controllers
- Seminar Control technology for practitioners
- Seminar JUMO mTRON T – measurement, control and automation system – basic course
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|How to enhance efficiency by safely applying autotuning in JUMO controllers||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|