Startup of control loops with JUMO DICON touch
Employees in the field of plant engineering, maintenance, and service who are responsible for startup and maintenance of plants with controls.
After the webinar, participants will be able to connect the JUMO DICON touch or a JUMO controller to their control loop, and to configure it and start it up.
This webinar supports the participants with the startup of control loops. You will get an overview of the following topics:
- Function and configuration of continuous, two-state, three-state, three-state modulating, and position controllers
- Setup program and connection establishment
- Configuration of the analog inputs and outputs
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Configuration and operation of JUMO compact controllers
- Exclusive training Control technology for practitioners
- Exclusive training JUMO DICON touch – two-channel/four-channel process and program controller with paperless recorder
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Startup of control loops with JUMO DICON touch||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|