Basic principles for using thermostats based on the example of the JUMO heatTHERM series
Users of JUMO thermostats who wish to avoid errors when selecting and starting components.
The webinar provides an overview of the application of thermostats using the JUMO heatTHERM series as an example:
- Setup and operating principle of thermostats
- Specific features of thermostats when used as temperature controllers, monitors, and limiters
- Safety temperature monitor/limiter versions
- Switching point accuracy, calibration of the switching point (rising or falling), hysteresis
- General information about the application
- Introduction to integrated and surface-mounted thermostats from the JUMO heatTHERM series
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Electrical temperature measurement for practitioners
- E-Learning Startup of control loops with the JUMO diraTRON
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Basic principles for using thermostats based on the example of the JUMO heatTHERM series||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|