Startup of a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P with sensors for pH and conductivity measurement
Employees who would like to get an overview of the JUMO AQUIS touch S/P or are planning a startup.
After the webinar, the participants will be able to start up a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P in combination with pH combination electrodes and inductive conductivity cells.
The webinar demonstrates the startup of measuring chains for pH and conductivity measurement, consisting of a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P and the required sensor technology:
- Introduction of the JUMO AQUIS touch S/P
- Connecting a pH combination electrode
- Configuration of the JUMO AQUIS touch S/P with regard to the combination electrode and a single frame
- Performing a calibration
- Connecting an inductive conductivity sensor
- Configuration of the JUMO AQUIS touch S/P with regard to the inductive conductivity sensor and a single frame
- Basic calibration of the transmitter input to the inductive conductivity sensor
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Analytical measurement technology for practitioners
- Exclusive training JUMO AQUIS touch S/P – modular multichannel measuring device for liquid analysis
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
|Startup of a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P with sensors for pH and conductivity measurement||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|