Introduction to the electronic pressure measurement technology
Employees in the area of plant engineering, maintenance, planning, or similar who are responsible for startup
and maintenance of these technologies or who are planning the dimensioning of the measuring points.
This webinar provides important information on how to get started with pressure measurement technology. You will get an overview of the following topics.
- General Information on pressure and units
- Difference between absolute, relative, and differential pressure
- Measuring principles and sensor technology
- Explanation of the accuracy specifications
- JUMO pressure transmitter and applications
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Introduction to the electronic pressure measurement technology||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|