Connection of JUMO digiLine sensor technology to a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P
Employees who are planning systems with multiple measuring points for electrochemical
measurands and/or who would like to learn more about JUMO digiLine.
The webinar illustrates the connection of sensor technology to a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P and
demonstrates the system’s possibilities.
- Overview about JUMO digiLine
- Connection of JUMO digiLine sensor technology to a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P
- Preparing the sensor using the DSM (Digital Sensor Management) software
- Wiring and configuration via JUMO AQUIS touch S/P
- Assigning the sensors
- Using JUMO digiLine in an analog system
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer
with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Analytical measurement technology for practitioners
- Exclusive training JUMO AQUIS touch S/P – modular multichannel measuring device for liquid analysis
- Webinar recording Startup of a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P with sensors for pH and conductivity measurement
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Connection of JUMO digiLine sensor technology to a JUMO AQUIS touch S/P||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|