Startup of the thyristor power controller JUMO TYA 201
All employees who would like to learn more about the JUMO thyristor power controller and/or are planning a startup.
After the webinar, participants will be familiar with the steps required to perform the startup of a JUMO thyristor power controller.
The webinar provides an overview of the startup of a JUMO TYA 201:
- Comparison of a thyristor power controller witha thyristor power switch
- Pulse groups and phase angle mode
- Subordinate control loops
- Current limiting
- Startup of the thyristor power controller JUMO TYA 201 with a single-phase system
- Visualization of electrical measurands on the display of the power controller
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Reference book Actuators for Electric Heating
- Exclusive training Thyristor power controller from the JUMO TYA 200 series
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
|Startup of the thyristor power controller JUMO TYA 201