Project creation with the JUMO SVS3000 visualization software
All employees who would like to visualize JUMO components with the JUMO SVS3000.
After the webinar, participants will be able to set up simple applications with the JUMO SVS3000.
The webinar provides an initial overview of the creation of applications with JUMO SVS3000:
- Information about JUMO SVS3000
- Connection of components using Ethernet or RS485 to JUMO SVS3000?
- Typical project creation:
- Setting up stations and plants
- Defining interfaces, devices, and functions
- Selecting variables to be recorded
- Setting up trends and group screens
- Basic operation of the software
Basic technical understanding.
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Project creation with the JUMO SVS3000 visualization software||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|