JUMO IPC 300 – part 2: Introducing the electronic transformer
Employees from the field of electrical design and project planning, from the industrial furnace construction industry, and technical managers of hardening plants.
The webinar explains the differences between conventional thyristor power controllers and the JUMO IPC 300:
- The technology of the IPC 300
- Control of difficult electrical loads
- Effects of harmonic harmonics and distortion reactive power
- Cost reduction through elimination of distortion reactive power
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Webinar recording JUMO IPC 300 – part 1: Operation of ceramic heating elements in phase cutting mode without current peaks with a minimum of reactive power and harmonics
- Webinar recording JUMO IPC 300 – part 3: Commissioning the electronic transformer
|JUMO IPC 300 – part 2: Introducing the electronic transformer||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|