JUMO AQUIS touch as controller
Employees who would like to use the controller function of the AQUIS touch.
The AQUIS touch contains four controller channels which can be used for example for the control in neutralization or disinfection plants. The webinar provides the most important information on how to use the functionality.
- Setting up a two-point controller for neutralization and its operation
- Configuration of further controller structures (from continuous to positioner)
- Pulse length output and pulse frequency output
- Hand and hold operation
- Feedforward control
- Operation of the controller via binary signals
- Further possibilities with the controller function
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Analytical measurement technology for practitioners
- Exclusive training JUMO AQUIS touch S/P – modular multichannel measuring device for liquid analysis
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|JUMO AQUIS touch as controller||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|