Safe use of RTD temperature probes
The webinar provides important information on the use and commissioning of measuring chains consisting of RTD temperature probes (Pt100 and Pt1000) and temperature transmitters.
- The different connection types (two-, three- and four-wire technology)
- Adaptation of the evaluation unit to the RTD temperature probes
- Adjustment of the temperature offset when using the two-wire connection
- Pt100 versus Pt1000
- Brief information on the long-term stability of platinum-chip temperature sensors
15:00 - approx. 15:20
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Exclusive training Electrical temperature measurement for practitioners
- E-Learning Startup of RTD temperature probes
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Safe use of RTD temperature probes||Webinar||
|Safe use of RTD temperature probes||Webinar recording||½ Hour||free|