Industrial flow measurement technology – basic principles and measurement methods
Employees in the area of plant engineering, maintenance, planning, or similar who are responsible for startup
and maintenance of these technologies or who are planning the dimensioning of the measuring points.
The webinar conveys important basic principles and supports the employee’s introduction to measurement technology.
- Definition, units, and flow profiles
- Interpretation and accuracy
- Market overview and JUMO product portfolio
- Operating principles of different measuring principles
- Magnetic-inductive measurement
- Paddle-wheel flow sensors
- Differential pressure method
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- e-learning Basic Principles and Startup JUMO Flow Measuring Devices
- Seminar Flow measurement technology
- Webinar recording Flow measurement with the JUMO flowTRANS MAG
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Industrial flow measurement technology – basic principles and measurement methods||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|