JUMO IPC 300 – part 3: Commissioning the electronic transformer
Employees who dimension the IPC 300 with choke and filter and carry out commissioning.
- Dimensioning (transformer, choke and line filter)
- Example configuration via keyboard/display
- Functions of the IPC 300
- Creation of a configuration for MoSi heating elements (e.g. KANTHAL® SUPER)
- Creation of a configuration for SiC heating elements (e.g. KANTHAL® GLOBAR)
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
- Webinar recording JUMO IPC 300 – part 1: Operation of ceramic heating elements in phase cutting mode without current peaks with a minimum of reactive power and harmonics
- Webinar recording JUMO IPC 300 – part 2: Introducing the electronic transformer
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
|JUMO IPC 300 – part 3: Commissioning the electronic transformer||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|