Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe
Employees who are planning the use of sensor technology in potentially explosive areas.
The webinar gives an overview of the basic principles of explosion protection and the
correct use of JUMO equipment with the protection type "intrinsically safe":
- The explosion triangle
- Device groups, zone classification, and device categories
- Explosion groups and temperature classes
- Typical ATEX identification marking for JUMO equipment
- Type examination certificate and ATEX certificate of conformity
- Basic information on ignition protection type “intrinsic safety (i)”
- Example for the use of equipment with the ignition protection type “intrinsically safe”
Participation is free of charge and straightforward. All you need is a computer with an Internet
connection and a phone or headset for the computer.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik
|Basic principles of explosion protection (ATEX) and the use of JUMO equipment with the protection type intrinsically safe||Webinar recording||1 Hour||free|