Configuration and operation of JUMO compact controllers
Employees who are responsible for startup and operation of JUMO compact controllers (JUMO cTRON,
JUMO diraTRON, JUMO dTRON 300, JUMO DICON touch, and JUMO IMAGO 500).
After the seminar the participants will know the most important functions of the controllers, will be able to operate
the devices, and can set up typical configurations. Using additional documents, participants will be able to configure
the devices for more complicated applications.
This seminar provides basic knowledge about JUMO compact controllers with only a minimum of theoretical input. The following topics will be covered in the seminar through presentations and practical workshops:
- Mounting and connection
- Configuration of the devices as two-state and continuous controllers using the device front or the configuration program
- General information about the configuration programs (connection assistant, device manager, diagnostic possibilities, etc.)
- Manual and automatic mode as well as autotuning
- “JUMO Startup” function to record the control response
- Important functions (limit value monitoring, binary functions, ramp function, math and timer function, etc.)
- Level concept and user level
- Working with texts
- Practical session: extensive workshops on the device
Basic technical knowledge and knowledge in the field of automation technology.
Follow up trainings:
- Reference book Control Engineering Basic principles and tips for practitioners
- Exclusive training Control parameters and optimization of controllers
- Exclusive training Control technology for practitioners
- Webinar recording Startup of control loops with JUMO DICON touch
- e-learning Startup of control loops with the JUMO diraTRON
Trainer Sensor- und Automatisierungstechnik