JUMO variTRON 500 – basic course
Employees who maintain JUMO variTRON systems or would like to put them into operation.
After the seminar, the participants will be able to create simple projects independently and to supervise existing projects together with JUMO Engineering.
The seminar provides the necessary information for successful startup of JUMO variTRON 500.
- Introduction of JUMO variTRON 500, the connection modules, and web panels
- Overview of the JUMO variTRON 500 tools:
- JUMO smartWARE Setup for JUMO variTRON 500
- CODESYS V3.5
- JUMO Web Cockpit
- Creation of a project:
- Configuration of a continuous control with additional functionalities
- Creation of a visualization in CODESYS
- System access via JUMO Web Cockpit
- Working with the variTRON 500 Visu-Template
- Adaptation of the template to the hardware used
- Control and visualization of the controller module
- JUMO Cloud
- Visualizing and controlling initial values in the JUMO Cloud
- Extensive workshops on the system
Basic technical knowledge.
Follow up trainings:
Trainer Sensor and Automation Technology
Jr. Productmanager Automation